Inflammation and the Gut/Brain Connection with Dr. Will Cole | The Dr. Axe Show | Podcast Episode 12
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE: https://www.youtube.com/c/DrJoshAxe?sub_confirmation=1
Dr. Will Cole joins the show today to talk all things inflammation. From digestive issues to autoimmune conditions, Dr. Cole covers the various ways that inflammation can have a chronic effect on our bodies and how healing the gut is key for overall wellbeing. Plus, learn about the herbs, spices, mushrooms and superfoods that Dr. Cole recommends incorporating into your lifestyle.
In episode 12 of The Dr. Axe Show, he and Dr. Will Cole cover:
• 4:34 – What is inflammation and how does it happen?
• 5:57 – Inflammation occurs on a spectrum
• 6:45 – How the foods we eat either fight or feed inflammation
• 7:34 – How inflammation affects gut health
• 10:34 – The long-term effects of inflammation
• 11:36 – Foods that help heal inflammation
• 16:20 – Bringing back ayurvedic medicine
• 17:30 – Chronic pain, overcoming it by balancing inflammation
• 19:12 – Why natural medicine should be exhausted before taking medication
• 20:44 – The role inflammation plays in mood disorders
• 23:30 – Top 5 foods people need to stop eating
• 27:12 – Surprising snacks that cause inflammation
• 28:26 – The correlation between stress and inflammation
• 32:00 – Side effects of prescription medicine
• 33:30 – Thoughts on medicinal cannabis
• 35:15 – How dr. cole stays healthy
• and even more!
Get The Inflammation Spectrum by Dr. Will Cole here: https://drwillcole.com/the-inflammation-spectrum/
#draxe #podcast #inflammation
ABOUT DR. AXE
Dr. Josh Axe, DC, DNM, CNS, is a doctor of chiropractic, certified doctor of natural medicine and clinical nutritionist with a passion to help people eat healthily and live a healthy lifestyle.
Visit the blog: http://bit.ly/2T6NPBR
➕ CONNECT WITH DR. AXE
Like on Facebook → facebook.com/drjoshaxe/
Follow on Instagram → instagram.com/drjoshaxe/
Follow on Twitter → twitter.com/drjoshaxe/
Follow on Pinterest → pinterest.com/draxe/
🎙 LISTEN TO THE DR. AXE SHOW → http://bit.ly/2SXkEEb
❓ GET HELP WITH YOUR QUESTIONS → http://bit.ly/2DqymXS
This content is strictly the opinion of Dr. Josh Axe and is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of medical advice or treatment from a personal physician. All viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither Dr. Axe nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement or lifestyle program.